Our Rail Transportation Company Career Opportunities
Who we are …
Patriot Rail Company LLC is one of North America’s safest and most reliable rail and rail related services companies. Formed in 2006, we have grown and will continue to grow through acquisition. With corporate headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida, we currently employ approximately 200 men and women from diverse backgrounds in multiple locations across the nation.
What we offer …
For those who are motivated and enjoy a challenging and dynamic work environment, Patriot Rail offers:
- job options that match your skills and experience
- a generous benefits package to help care for you and your family
- a career path with equal opportunity at every level
- an opportunity to be part of a growing, entrepreneurial company
What we are committed to …
Patriot Rail is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Company to ensure equal employment treatment for all employees and applicants, regardless of race, color, creed, gender, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, marital status or disability, and to comply voluntarily with the concept and practice of affirmative action. It is our goal to attract, hire, train and promote valuable people with diverse cultural and social backgrounds.
HARASSMENT-FREE WORK ENVIRONMENT
It is Patriot Rail’s policy to ensure that all employees are provided with a work environment which is free of discrimination and sexual or other harassment. The Company’s position is that sexual harassment is a form of misconduct that undermines the integrity of the employment relationship. All employees are expected to be treated with respect, courtesy and tact.
It is the policy of Patriot Rail to maintain a workplace that is free of drugs and alcohol and to discourage drug and alcohol abuse by its employees. Substance abuse, on or off duty, is incompatible with health, safety, efficiency and success at the Company. All prospective employees may be required to take and pass a physical examination prior to employment. A drug and/or alcohol screen may be part of the physical examination.
Patriot Rail provides a comprehensive package of benefits for its regular full-time employees. Some of the employee benefits offered include paid vacation and holidays, sick and bereavement leave, and health, dental, vision and disability insurance.
SAFE WORK ENVIRONMENT
Patriot Rail has a vital interest in establishing and maintaining a safe work environment for its employees. We are committed to preventing workplace violence, as well as accidents and injuries. The Company provides field safety training and education to ensure that all employees are accountable for their own safety and the safety of their co-workers. In addition, a background check policy has been established to consider an applicant’s past record as part of the decision to offer employment.
HIGHEST STANDARD OF ETHICS
Patriot Rail is committed to promoting integrity and maintaining the highest standard of ethical conduct in all of its activities. Our reputation is founded on the personal integrity of our employees and our dedication to:
- Honesty in communicating within the Company and with our customers and suppliers;
- Accountability for our words and actions, confirms our commitment to being answerable for our conduct;
- Quality in our services, by striving to provide quality services to our customers;
- Responsibility for our words and actions, confirms our commitment to do what we say;
- Compassion in our relationships with our employees and the communities affected by our business;
- Fairness to our fellow employees, customers and suppliers through adherence to all applicable laws, regulations and policies, and a high standard of behavior; and
- Respect for our fellow employees, customers and suppliers while showing willingness to solicit their opinions and value their feedback.